Achieve your carbon goals in one platform

Dashboard illustrationDescending graph

All-in-one platform to achieve Net Zero

Measure all your emissions with our accurate carbon calculator to align with new global legislations

Measure icon

Realtime analytics

Add your emissions data (we allow CSV uploads!) and find out what your carbon footprint is straight away to help your organisation identify a suitable reduction strategy.

Supplier icon
Tag your supplier impact

Attach your emissions to particular projects and events up and down the supply chain.

Carbon icon
Custom emissions

Add any custom or unique emission sources by engaging our carbon experts.


Carbon Footprint Report

Our automated carbon footprint report provides a comprehensive overview of your climate action. We break down your company's emissions profile by source, scope and location, and highlight your key climate actions. The report details your climate targets, and your progress in meeting them.

Scope 3 graphGenerating Report illustration
Report icon

Automated Reports

We have created an automated report that is visually engaging, comprehensive and detailed, ready to be distributed to your board, customers, and stakeholders.

Measure footprint icon

Advanced Charts

The information is presented in a visually engaging manner, complete with detailed charts, to facilitate the comprehension of carbon accounting.

Leaf icon

Marketing Your Impact

Show your sustainability goals and reduction achievements to your stakeholders and tenders and use the report for ESG reporting purposes.

Track graph

Track your emissions

After adding all the emission data, you can track and monitor your impact on the environment between months and across years. By tracking your emissions, you will be able to identify the areas where you can make changes to reduce your carbon footprint.

Down arrow icon

Reduction strategy

Track which emission sources are most impacting your carbon footprint,  and develop a reduction strategy that will suit your targets. If you are unsure how to do it, our carbon specialist team will be happy to help you.

Measure icon
Continuous progress

Track your progress throughout the year to ensure your actions are making a difference. You will be able to view the data from a carbon, cost or consumption perspective.

Users icon
Employees emissions

On top of tracking your own operational emissions, you can also track those of your employees working from home, given their contribution to your overall carbon footprint.

Action Plans illustration

Reduce via actions

Pick actions from our library, create your own or ask our carbon team for help creating a personalised action strategy that will help your organization make a real impact and reach Net Zero.

Users icon

Tag your team

Tag particular members of your team to the different actions you wish to pursue and track their progress.

action icon

Create your own

Create tailor-made actions and take proactive measures to curtail your company's ecological impact.

Bulb idea icon
AI Actions

We are in the process of implementing AI technology to provide more targeted actions to our users.

Carbon Offsets


Offset your remaining emissions and ensure that your overall impact on the environment is neutralized by supporting credible sustainable projects in Australia or internationally.

ClimateClever Carbon Offset Certificate
Down arrow icon

Reduce First

In order to reach Net Zero, you need to reduce at least 90% of your operational emissions before offsetting the remaining 10%.

Handshake icon

We ensure the offsets we provide inside of the platform are reliable by partnering with one of the biggest offset companies in the world.

Certificate icon
Upload your offsets

We allow our users to upload their own offset certificates, ensuring independence from, and integrity around, the carbon footprint process.

Ready to get started?
Reach to us today

Planet ilustration