We're currently hiring the following roles:
Who we are
ClimateClever is Australia’s first community-focussed climate-tech platform and program that assists households, schools and now businesses to measure and reduce their carbon footprint and save money on utility bills. The innovative Perth and Sydney-based startup initially launched as an Edtech biz in 2018, but expanded into Homes in 2020 and has just launched their ClimateClever App for Businesses. Often partnering with Local Governments, the ClimateClever Platform provides a unique opportunity to quantify climate action at the local level. Council partners benefit from the aggregated, de-identified/anonymous community climate data, which they use for sustainability reporting within their community. ClimateClever’s vision is to create a network of climate champions within our communities leading the way in creating a low carbon future.
What we’re looking for
- Can problem solve technical issues and provide clear and concise solutions.
- Follows best practices when coding
- Enjoys building great applications that are accessible for everyone
- Can build an engaging UI that keeps users coming back
- Has an eye for details with the ability to iterate quickly and communicate ideas across various levels of fidelity.
- Has the ability to receive feedback constructively as well as provide feedback to other’s work
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS
- A good understanding Git and following best practices when maintaining/building a project
- Ability to use project management tools such as Slack and Zenhub
- Experience building web apps with React or mobile apps React Native
- Passionate about the enviroment and making a difference
- API development with NodeJS
- MongoDB / AWS / Microservices
What you will get
- The chance to apply your technical knowledge and expertise to a fast-growing environmental/tech startup
- The opportunity to try new approaches in a safe and supportive environment
- The ability to work from home and the office, enjoying flexible hours
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic, fun and supportive team from across the country
- The opportunity to work in a purpose-driven, fast-paced startup and feel like you are making a positive difference in the world!
Type of Employment
The roles are full time with a six month probation period. Junior position starting salary is $60k moving to $65 after probation.
How to apply
Please email your Github and examples of your work with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org